Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

New Family Member

Hi Y'all!

Today I'd like to introduce a new member of the homeisintheheart-family to you. Finally I got female enhancement. Nooo, not a kid - a cat!

Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Tiger-Lilly!
She's about a year old and lives with us for now 2 weeks and I think she'll stay with us. The tomcats weren't really amused about her at first, because she's growling at them most of the time. But now they've learned to tolerate each other, with little exceptions. I hope it'll be even better. But for now I'm satisfied.

Because of the new family member I had to change one of our cat arts.
As you may noticed our favorite pet are cats. What's your favorite pet and why?

Thank you for stopping by
                 


1 comment:

  1. Oh she is such a cutie :) Glad to hear everything went fine and she's probably about to stay...
    And to answer your question: I'm a cat person of course ;)

    ReplyDelete