Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Blanket and a Quilt

Hi Y'all,

some of you asked me about my granny-square blanket. In fact it's finished.
For now I'm ready with it but maybe I will cover the backside with some fabric when the winter is coming. We will see.

Next is a quilt for my little niece. She's loving Minnie Mouse. So I bought some fabrics to do a quilt for her. 
Until now I did only a few easy patterned quilts. So I decided to do a pattern which is a little bit more challenging. Please keep you fingers crossed for it will work and she'll love it. 

Hope to see ya soon
                    




2 comments:

  1. Your granny square blanket looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uta! It all started with the yarn in the middle. I bought it while passing by and then thought about what to do with it (I think you know what I mean). When I decided to crochet a granny-square blanket I had to buy more and more yarn (what a pitty!). In the end it turned out great but I think I won't do this again so soon. regards Daniela

      Delete