Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Cat inspired Silhouette

Hi Y'all




Until I can show you the result of the renovation we're started, I'll show you some smaller things that have been created while playing around with my silhouette. They're all a bit cat-inspired.
We have two jars, filled with cat treats and I wanted to look them more according to their purpose.
Also I made two pictures for the living room because we wanted to have more art, that shows the love for our cats. I asked myself why to hang the pictures only the commonly way. So I decided to hang them up an other way.
40 x 40 cm on white primed canvas

40 x 40 cm on black primed canvas

Third was, to show everybody where's the cats corner/feeding place.

In this pic you can see our storage containers I created earlier on the blog.



Hope to see you soon


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your cat inspired decor :)
    Give both of your kittens a treat for me!

    ReplyDelete