Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Lilo & Stitch - Pink Angel

Hi Folks,

sorry for being a little late this week. But I was in quilting mode und missed the time. Unfortunately, I haven't finished the quilt, so I can't show it yet. I'm still waiting for the padding.

Instead I wanted to show you one of my amigurumis that I haven't showed until now.

You may remember the little "Stich" I've done a few month ago. If not, you can read about it here. Now I made his little pink friend "Pink Angel" too.



While I'm waiting for the padding I'm crocheting another character from "Lilo and Stich". Hope to show you soon. So stay tuned for another amigurumi and hopefully a finished quilt.


'til then
               


7 comments:

  1. Ohhh wie süß :)
    Mit Amigurumi müsste ich mich doch mal ernsthaft auseinandersetzen. Da kann man so viel tolle Sachen machen, sehe ich bei dir immer wieder.... Nutzt du normale Watte zum ausstopfen, diese Stofftierfüllung aus dem Bastelladen oder was ganz anderes?
    Liebe Grüße!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke schön! Das mit dem Amigurumis ist gar nicht so schwer und du hast ja schon die besten Voraussetzungen. Als Füllung nehme ich entweder Bastelwatte oder was noch viel günstiger ist: Die Füllung aus den Einziehkissen von Ikea (http://www.ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/60262193/)
      BTW: Nice new look :-D

      Delete
    2. IKEA-Kissen - das ist genial, da muss man aber auch erst mal drauf kommen! Kommt gleich auf die Einkaufsliste für's nächste Mal "nur kurz gucken" :P
      Und thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Hola buebos dias me podra conpartir el patron de atich xfavor necesito hacer uno asi de grande xfiiis estare muy agardecida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used this pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/amigurumi-stitch-from-lilo-and-stitch
      It's from Sweet N' Cute Creations and you can find it over on ravelry for free.

      Delete
    2. The pattern is no longer available

      Delete
  3. i love this work how did you do? what did you specifically change for this?

    ReplyDelete