Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Crocheting for Charity, again

Hi Y'all,

it was once again time for doin' something good to God's creatures. The other day there was a publication on facebook that Hand und Pfote Lohfelden e.V. searches Ladies and Gentleman who are able and willing to help with their crochet skills. (Do you know somebody who's crocheting the whole time???? - mwahahahahaha)

I asked what they wanted to crochet and what for. I was told that there will be a summer open air party on June, 21th where they wanted to sell some goodies for the welfare of the animals. 
Of course, I offered to help. They wanted to have pet beds like this:
Sorry, no source. I only get the picture and a translated instruction


So I go to work and soon I came up with these three mice:




There were 6 other women who crocheted, too. Keep fingers crossed the mice will make a lot of money for the poor babies.

This was my second charity-project. As you might remember, I already crocheted for charity last december.

Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. It's great that you crochet for charity!! In case they will come up with with an idea like that again in the future, let me know, I'd like to help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your offer. I'll pass it on. At Hand und Pfote they're all so lovely and thankful for our help.

      Delete