Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

B & B

(Buddha & Bath room)


Hi Folks,

because of my just survived writer's block I'll start again with a small post. I only wanted to show you the last decorative object for the bathroom. 
It's a smiling Buddha. (Every time I look at him, I have to smile too!) Because we build our bathroom in an zen-style, with orchid pictures and stone pictures, black and white tiles and wenge furniture, we totally have to have a Buddha figure. We searched for a long time to find a figure that we both love. In the end here it is. We sat him in a silver bowl filled with fine white sand (like a zen garden) and add some nice orchids.

First the Kittens were really excited about this Buddha and played with the sand and the orchids the whole day. You can imagine that there was a big mess every day I came home from work. But now they accepted him and leave him in silence. Hope he brings us luck.


'Til next time!                     




                



No comments:

Post a Comment