Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Crafting for Charity

Hi my friends,

lately it was a bit quiet here in my blog. But there was a very good reason. 

A few weeks ago my dear colleague shared a publication on facebook that the Katzennothilfe Hess. Lichtenau was searching for wool and wool scraps. 

Because our beloved Salem comes from there, I asked what the wool is for. The answer was very easy: They wanted to knit and crochet socks, hats and scarfs and sell them on ebay to get some money for the cats.

Immediately it was clear that I would like to help, because I always craft  with wool most of the time. So I talked to one of the involved persons and asked if they like to have the wool or if I rather should contribute finished products. She told me that, at the moment, there was only her mother knitting socks for this campaign and if I like, they would be very happy about finished products that can be sold directly. So here are the finished products for selling on ebay. 


Hope and keep fingers crossed that much money can be collected.

So you can see, why I was not that active on my blog, the last time. But because I can't, do crochet and knit all the time of course, I did some small projects without wool, in between. Hope to show you soon.

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment