Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

And the crochet goes on

Hi Y'all,

if you have noticed, I had a little blog break but I'm happy to be here again. You may asking what I did in the meantime. Oooooh I was not lazy these days. So I have a few pics for you.

Last time I showed you the beginning of "Stitch" from Disney's "Lilo and Stitch". I promised to show you the finished one. So <drum-roll> here it is:
I also told you about the amineko-cat for a baby-shower. This one is finished as well:
And to top it off, there are two more minions which had been 'adopted':
BTW: We had a little bit of snow the last weeks. It's not a secret that I'm not a big fan of winter but the view was really nice. See for yourself:
That's it for today. Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment