Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Candied almonds with a little difference


Hi Y'all!


Today it was that time again to candy almonds, like I do every year in the christmas season. As I did last year and the year before and the year before and so on. But this year I tried something new. I tried spicy almonds. I put on a bit of pumpkin pie spice and it turned out great. It's something new for me but I like it and I think I will do this again.



BTW: Yesterday, my little blog turned 1 year (yeah, happy birthday!) and I am glad that I still here to share what I do. Do you remember my first post of all? It was Wooden Snowmen welcomeAlthough I try to publish articles regularly, unfortunately it's not always possible. I hope y'all still enjoy my little blog-land and maybe my readership will growing even a little. Whatever, for me only remains to say: 

Thank you for reading my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment