Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Advents box

Hi Y'all!

Today is the 1st advent and we celebrate this day, as usual, with lighting the first candle of the avents wreath. But we don't have a usual advents wreath because I never was a fan of usual advents wreaths. My "wreaths" have always been a little bit different. 

Here's the advents "wreath" of this year:
It's made from an old toolbox, that I found in the barn last year. I thought it was too good to throw it away but at the first moment I had no idea what to do with it. So I put it in my crafting stock.
Gradually grew the idea to refashion the toolbox for decorating. So I removed the handle and gave a darker stain to it. Then I put in some floral foam to set the fir branches and a few ornaments. The sorting fields were perfect to hold the candles.
I hope you also had a nice 1st advent.



2 comments: