Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

3D autumn wall art

Hi Y'all!

The last few days I've spent my time to transform a simple black frame into an awesome 3D autumn wall art.

The other day I bought this picture frame because I thought there are 6 individual frames, but when I opened the package I found that there is only one frame. So I set it aside, waiting for a genius idea. 

Last week I've got the idea that I wanted to do a special decoration for fall. 

So I painted the frame with this metallic color from VBS. The shade is copper. I havn't done very neatly, so the black of the original frame still shines through and I have a vintage effect.

Then I covered the rear wall with different materials like scrapbookpaper and different fabrics. I glued on, some leftover deco pieces from the last years. One frame is filled with fabric and then stamped on some apples.
The stamp is self made from an old rubber. (The idea I often saw over at pinterest.) The textile color is from VBS.
One frame I totally filled with autumn leaves.
This artwork includes the colors and some things I love about autumn. Hope you'll like it too.

Till next time



No comments:

Post a Comment