Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

Happy to be home again

Yoo-Hoo!

Today I have you some big news *drum-roll*: I finished our entrance (for now). Can you believe it? It only took half a year.

Back in August last year we started the renovation of our entrance and there was only one thing left on the to-do-list:
  • find/make new wall arts

A few weeks ago we installed these little nightlights with motion detector, so we don't have to switch on the ceiling lights at night, to avoid stepping on the cats.


Finally I found a Floral-Ornamental Border that Hubby and I like, both. I didn't paint the border, as usual. I cutted it out from vinyl with the silhouette and sticked it on. Because we used non-woven wallpaper it is sooo easy to remove the stickers without residue.


And a symbolic picture for all of our beloved cats.



What do you think? How do you like it?

Thanks for stoppin' by and hope to see you next time



No comments:

Post a Comment