Pages

Sunday 5 February 2017

Flames of Valentine

Hi Y'all!

Sorry for letting you without a life sign the last 2 weeks but I wasn't able to do anything. I had a massive virus infection and felt sick like never before. So today I have only a little but nevertheless cute project. If everybody in blogland is sharing their Valentines decor. How could I miss this season?

So I picked up 2 little jars, putted on a few hearts that I cutted with my silhouette. After this I colored the glasses with spray paint in pink color shades. When they were dry I pulled off the hearts and attached some nice ribbons.


For the darker jar I cutted some extra hearts from double-sided adhesive and sprinkled on some gold glitter.

Hope to see ya next week.





2 comments:

  1. I love your V-day glasses :) Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uta! Yes every day, little by little :)

      Delete