Pages

Monday 25 April 2016

Crafts room art

Hi Y'all,

as I told you a few weeks ago, Hubby and I built a crafts room. Until now the walls were very white and dreary. This had to be changed. So I went to work. I had 2 blank canvas 30 x 30 in stock, I wanted to use.
I searched the web for some inspiration. As often I found it over at Pinterest

First I painted one of the canvas in rainbow colors. Then, like I did earlier, I cut out the motif from vinyl adhensive foil with my silhouette and applied it to the canvas. After this I painted black all over. When all was dry, I peeled away the adhesive foil. This is what came out.
The 2nd canvas was painted in gold. Next was cutting and applying the motif like above. But this canvas was painted in black with a few shadows of gold. When I peeled of the foil, after drying, it looked like this.
Both quotes matches me perfectly, sometimes.
This is the first part of bringing a bit of colors to my little world ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love it! One day, I definitely have to see your craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are always welcome. My cats would be pleased, too. :)

      Delete