Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

What happend?!

Dear Y'all!

Thank you for your comprehension for having a little time-out. But now I want to let you know what happend.

Mr. Heart has left the building!
After 9 years of having a relationsship, we found out that our love for each other is no longer existing. So we decided to separate. But don't worry, everything's all right! 

As you may know or not, six years ago we've bought a half-timbered house, builded around 1900. Togehter with Mr. Heart we've renovated a lot, but there's still a lot to do.
Some will say: If you own a house, you will never finish the work! 😉

As you can imagine, now I've had to organize a lot of things around, because I'm the one that'll stay in that house. Slowly everything's coming together, so I decided that's time to go back to blogging.

During my time-out, of course, I was not idle, otherwise I would've been gone nuts. In the next few weeks, I'll show you what I've been done. So stay tuned.

xoxo
             



No comments:

Post a Comment