Pages

Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween 2016


Happy Halloween!

This year's halloween is inspired by Pinterest. Am I addicted? Yes! So let's see what I found.
  • Illuminated Jars 
    I got the idea, as often, while searching trough Pinterest when I saw this and that.
   

  • Halloween Birthday cake
    (For my little niece, - she turned 4 on Friday - because my mum told me that I had to bring a cake especially for the kids. OK, nothing easier than that!) I was inspired by this cake
  • Halloween Cookies
    I found these and these cookies that I wanted to try. But to be honest, they were a total fail so I haven't got photos from this desaster.
  • Halloween wreath
    This one it totally inspired by myself (thrilling!) and a tip from hubby


Have a spooky evening
                             

2 comments:

  1. The illuminated jars are a brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uta.
      I'm planning something "bigger" for Christmas. We will see ;)

      Delete