Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Entrance renovation - Update

Hi Folks,

last week I told you about our entrance renovation and that there were still some things that needed to be done.

Today I can report that 2 things are already done:
  • Update the hardware
  • find and install new coat hooks
  • find a matching curtain rod 
  • find/make new wall arts
  • find a new mailboxslit
  • install a lot of trimming









We will see, what comes next.I still have the goal that everything's done until Christmas.

Although we had 36°C, we had a nice day on Saturday. We went to a unique western town in the Harz. It's called Pullman City

I think next week you'll have to do without me, because we have an invitation for my cousins wedding this weekend. So it's time for party and not for crafting, sorry! 







2 comments: