Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas Cloth


Hi Folks,

last week I showed you my illuminated christmas decoration but there is even more I did for a cozy christmas season. You may remember my cuddly Grinch quilt and like in Fall I made 3 pillowcases. 
The 1st is from IKEA and has gotten a little design with the help of my Silhouette and heat-on foil. 
The 2nd one was really nice as it goes. But I missed a little spot of green in there. So I cut a stencil and dabbed on the words with green fabric paint from VBS Studio Tex.
And for the 3rd I bought a absolutly adorable fabric to sew my own pillowcase. 
From the leftover I sewed this table topper
Also I had an antique damask bed linen that I dyed from white to green. (Bad blogger missed to have a before-photo - shame on you!) I used Simplicol Textil Echtfarbe from Brauns Heitmann. 
but in the end everything fits together very well.
Hope you've a beautiful christmas season.









Note: I didn't get any money for this article. All statements and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment