Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Cow says moo!

Hi Folks!

a few weeks ago I made some snowmen from claypots for presents. In case you missed this post, you can read about it here.
While we're speaking of snow: The snow is back right here. Lately we had spring-like temperatures, but today ...  I think the egg hunt could be a bit difficult at Easter.
But I digress. What was the topic? Em, yes the snowmen from clay pots. They brought me to the idea that I can do other characters, too. So I spent a little time to decide what kind of figure I want to create. In the end it was so easy to decide. I love cows because I grew up at a farm with many cows and since my dad is retired I miss this moo!

Here's what I came up with:
Maybe I will do some more figures. Who know's. At this point I want to wish you a happy Easter. Hope you'll have a few nice days with your family. See you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment