Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Get Lucky!

Hi Folks,

it looks a bit of spring everywhere outside. You can see a lot of snowdrops and crocuses at our beds and backyard. I'm waiting for the first tulips and daffodils. Hope to see them soon.

Last week I told you about my first steps with my silhouette cameo. You might remember. If not, you can read it here.

In the meantime I did some nice things with my new toy. I will show you next.

But today I wanted to show you another little figure which was finished right in time. Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome "Seamus the Leprechaun" at Blogland. 



He's totally happy to be here to pinch everybody. But he also brings his pot o' gold and  we maybe get a little bit of his luck.

I also have some other projects at work: I'm working on a hello kitty amigurumi and again a few "toothless" dragons. Like you can see here and here.

Sending some luck your way for a happy St. Patrick's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment