Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Windowsill refashion

Hello Everybody out there,

hope y'all had a nice weekend. We had a very nice weekend because it was Mr. Hearts Birthday and there were a lot of family and friends around here. The week before was very busy with changing the floor at the Entry Hall and a lot of other little things to present a nice and cozy home for the birthday. Here's one of the little things I've done. After we changed the kitchen floor, I don't like the color of the windowsill in combination with the new floor. It looks like marble but it was only a laminated wood panel.


So I said to myself: This is one thing I can do even better. I bought two rolls of adhensive foil (yes, again!) and went to work. After one hour the windowsill have the similar look like the floor.


Now I like the look of our kitchen and I think this was the last thing to change for the next few years.

I'm pleased to welcome you here again soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment