Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

A little bit of Easter

Because Easter is not so far I have decorated a little bit. Here you can see what I did. This is in the Entry Hall.

You bet, this decoration looks like this, exactly as long as it took to take the picture.
Because the cats love it their way. Ok! At least I tried it.

This one is out of reach from the cats. So hopefully it will live longer. It hangs in the living room. I had only the ladder. I painted it in a warm brown and taped the items on.


And of course an Easterbush: 


In fairness, I must confess that I have not embroidered these eggs by myself. They were made by my cousin a few years ago and I still like them.


Thanks for stopping by! I’d love for you to join my blog and follow along. Options are in the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment