Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Laundry Room Renewal - Part 1 - The closet

Late in December I told you, that I've planned the next step for our Laundry Room Renewal. And now I would like to show you this finished step: The Closet. It had have an awful light-brown as you can see here:


I thought about painting them. But then I decided to cover them with a self-adhesive film because it's less dirty. I have previously practiced at the kitchen cabinets, so it was not that hard to do. And here is the "new" closet. I hope you'll like it.


The next step is coloring the ugly dark-brown tiles. I think this will last a little longer. I hope to show you before easter. But in the meantime I'm going to show you some smaller projects.


Thank you for dropping in and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment